Friday, March 13, 2015

Table of Contents Cont. and 2-Page Spread

Originally, my two-page-spread was going to feature an in-depth explanation of the magazine itself-as a sort of "what to expect from this new magazine." I was advised against this, however, and I found myself at a loss as to what to report on instead. Because the magazine includes four "categories," I have a lot of freedom. I have a friend, Shelbie, who taught herself to play 14 instruments; I think a story on her and her talent would be interesting and could act as a constant "new featured person" article.

I do still want to include an explanation of the magazine, and I decided to add a page to the table of contents for this purpose. I also finished a tentative table of contents design on Illustrator which I will try to post later (technology is failing me at the moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment