Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cover

I want a very bold cover, one that captures the deep feeling of passion I am trying to convey. Again, I will reference the documentary First Position. This cover is incredible.


Looking at the 25 best music documentaries streaming on Netflix, many of the covers are very interesting, and definitely draw me in. The number one best documentary is Muscle Shoals, a documentary about the town of Muscle Shoals in Alabama and how it changed the face of rock and roll. I like the more graphic style it has, one that may be easier for me to capture.

Another documentary, From Bedrooms to Billions, a documentary about the video game industry in the UK has an even more graphic cover. It's basically pop-art, which captures the cartoon style of video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment